The List


1.     Run a half marathon
2.     Travel to Asia
3.     Travel to Australia
4.     Travel to Africa
5.     Get a job that isn’t pulling beers, making coffee, or serving food
6.     Buy a car or van I can go camping in and refurbish it as needed
7.     Take an epic road trip in said vehicle
8.     Save a large chunk of money and maintain it (I have a number in mind)
9.     Go to a music festival (please let Burning Man be in the cards)
10.   Buy some nice sheets
11.   Take a girlfriends-only vacation
12.   Actively improve my Spanish
13.   Learn the basics of a third language (French?)
14.   Go back to the Oregon Country Fair
15.   Read an average of one book a month for a year
16.   Take an overnight hiking trip in the mountains
17.   See the northern lights
18.   Take my mom out and show her how much I appreciate her
19.   Get myself a paddleboard or kayak and take it out every week during the summer
20.   Get involved in a local sports team
21.   Plant a vegetable garden
22.   Go on 52 hikes in a year
23.   Hike the Grouse Grind (yuck)
24.   Go to a nude beach and actually get nude! (Okay, topless, I need to stay realistic here)
25.  Have a martini at a fancy bar
26.    
27.    
28.    
29.    
30.    


Comments